and elegant little canapes that can be made the day before.
You will need (to make 18-20 balls):
- 150 grams spreadable Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Tasty Cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon Port
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Jenny’s Kitchen Tamarind Chutney ( we used medium) + more for dipping
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt & pepper
- ¾ cup roasted Chopped nuts or crushed crackers to coat
1.Mix all the ingredients well to combine.
2.Chill for an hour or so until firm enough to roll into balls (approx. ½ tablespoon size).
3.Chill again for an hour or more until firm enough to roll in the nuts or crackers to coat.
4. Chill again (overnight is OK).
5.Serve with more Jenny’s Kitchen Tamarind Chutney as a dipping sauce