|These are so moreish....you won't ever have enough of them. Beautiful on the BBQ or in the oven.
You will need:
*Gochujang is a fabulous Korean paste with a complex flavour and a small hit of chilli. It is cheap and easily available from supermarkets and food-shops.To prepare your wings:
1. Mix together light soy sauce, gochujang, sesame oil, salt and black pepper together in a large bowl until combined. Add the chicken wings and stir until evenly coated. Cover and marinade for 1 hour or overnight. Remove from fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Barbecue over medium heat until cooked through.
3. Brush wings with Jenny’s Kitchen Tamarind Chutney and cook wings for 1 minute per side, brushing second side after the flip, until wings just start to caramelise. Do not allow the wings to burn.
4. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion.
To bake instead of BBQ:
1. Mix the Chutney with the other marinade ingredients.
2. Line a tray with baking paper
3. Bake at 180 deg until cooked through.