Chicken, Avocado, Tamarind, and Mint all wrapped in a naan, for a fabulously simple, delicious dinner.
We used our ‘Hot’ Jenny’s Kitchen Tamarind Chutney, but any heat would work well.
- Cooked warm chicken, roughly broken into pieces, and bones removed
- Two naan bread
- ½ Avocado, sliced
- Cucumber Slices
- Lettuce leaves, washed
- ½ cup thick natural yoghurt
- ¼ cup mint leaves chopped finely
- 1 small clove of garlic, crushed
- Coriander leaves (optional)
- 2 dessertspoons of Jenny’s Kitchen Tamarind Chutney
Mix the yoghurt, mint and garlic to make a simple dressing.
Warm the naan bread on a dry pan or toasted sandwich maker for 30-40 secs until warm and soft.
Spread 1 dessertspoon of chutney over the naan, then pile on lettuce, cucumber & avocado. Top with a generous amount of chicken, and then spoon over the yoghurt sauce.