Awards, Media, and what the Chefs say about Jenny's Kitchen Tamarind Chutney
"Why would you make it when you can buy a chutney so perfect"
Ray McVinnie, Chef, Judge & Food Writer, Sunday Mag
"Now this is the bomb...It's amazing the things you can do with this chutney...Smear it over Salmon before baking, or stir some through a pot of pumpkin and coconut cream soup. Spread it on a pizza base or just savour the simple pleasures and just whack it into a grilled ham and cheese"
- Kelli Brett, Editor of Cuisine Magazine and Author of 'Australia Cooks' in 'Your Weekend'
Gold Medal Winner - Outstanding NZ Food Producer Awards 2018
Judges commented "A lovely product which is obviously made by a skilled producer. Everything marries perfectly. Could be used with a wide range of products, meat, fish, baked potato. The complete package."
- For Jenny's Kitchen Tamarind Chutney 'Hot'
People's Choice Winner - Outstanding NZ Food Producer Awards 2018
Winner of the People's Choice Award, Bite Magazine, NZ Herald 2016
Finalist Gourmet Section of NZ Food Awards 2016
FFor Jenny's Kitchen Tamarind Chutney 'Hot'
Winner of Cuisine Artisan Award 2012
Judges commented: "judging panel was impressed by the chutney's flavour profile"
- For Jenny's Kitchen Tamarind Chutney 'Medium'
"The chutney is excellent...the balance is immaculate"
- Waiheke Octogenerians with the Spice of Life, NZ Herald
"Don't leave without the Award winning Jenny's Kitchen Tamarind chutney.."
- Market Fare: Favourite Finds from our local markets, Viva mag Dec 2013